These are the BEST Camping Food Hacks that we have discovered in all of our years camping! From baking over the fire to travel cooler drinks, you’re sure to find a hack to try on your next camping trip.
The Best Camping Food Hacks:
Too busy to try these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Fresh baked cookies over the campfire?!? Yes please!
Make camping overnight oats in a mason jar.
My favorite mojito recipe in a travel cooler?! Brilliant!
Mint Oreos make the best smores that you’ve ever had!
Have you tried combining chocolate, marshmallows and bananas yet?! These banana boats are absolutely delicious!
Make this easy Taco in a Bag meal!
This post contains affiliate links.
Tips for camp cooking:
- Menu planning for camping is something that I always do to stay organized. Grab this free Camping Meal Planner Printable to get started on your next trip.
- A Pie Iron Camp Cooker makes cooking over the open fire super easy. Check out these tips for using a pie iron for more inspiration!
- Foil Pie Plates make tinfoil packet meals even easier with the sturdy base that they provide.
These Campfire Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs are genius!
Who doesn’t love Campfire Bread on a Stick?!
Smores Cones are one of our all time favorite hacks!!
Grilled Smore Banana Boats are once again, a classic!
Tips for camping meal preparation:
- Prepare meals in advance at home whenever possible. Leave most of the mess at home where running water is more accessible and clean up is easier. Trust me on this one!
- Create “one pot” family style meals for quick dinners that don’t require a lot of thought.
- Use tinfoil packets, foil pie pans or pie irons. These tools help to make clean up a breeze!
- Pack ingredients in 1 gallon size ziploc bags for flexible storage in small fridges and coolers.
- Plan meals that use similar ingredients to help make packing and planning easy. These Cheesy Vegetable Campfire Dip, Loaded Campfire Potatoes and Tinfoil Packet Taco Salad recipes are some of my favorites.
If you love these camping food hacks, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest!
Leave a Reply